Instructions for application and registration(Kindergarten)
1.Application for “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission
As of September 2019, parents who are planning to enrol their child in kindergarten are required to apply for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”. If the applicant has provided all the required information and documents, the EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the application and issue the “Registration Certificate” to eligible applicants by post.
2.Request and submit the application form
1. Parents can obtain a form at the school or download the form from our website.
2. Submit the following items with the application form:
— Copy of the student’s birth certificate
— Copy of the student’s immunization record
— 2 photos of the student
— Stamped addressed envelope
— $40 registration fee (collected upon submission of the application form)
Note: Whether or not the application is successful, the registration fee will not be refunded.
Our school will arrange an interview for all applicants, and parents must accompany their child to participate in the interview.
Date: November 16, 2019 (Saturday)
Time: Parents will be notified of the time of their child’s interview by mail in early November
1. Applicant has a sibling currently enrolled in the school or is a graduate
2. Students applying for whole-day classes will be given priority depending on the actual needs of the family
3. Interview performance
5.Release of admission results
1. Parents will be notified of the results by mail on or before December 20 2019.
2.Student on the waiting list will be notified individually when there is a vacancy.
1. Centralised registration dates : 9 to 11 January 2020
2. Register in person on the registration date and submit the following documents:
a. Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission
b. Registration fee (whole-day class: HK$1,570; half-day class: HK$970)
c. If a student withdraws after the registration fee has been paid, the registration fee will not be refunded.
* If the registration procedures (including fee payment) is not completed within the period, the reserved school place will be considered forfeited.
7.Books and school uniform
Complete the following procedures in early May:
a. Pay books and miscellaneous fees (signed consent)
b. Order school uniform
Please refer to the following URL about the 2020/21 Admission Arrangement for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens