Instructions for application and registration (Nursery School)
1.Request and submit the application form
1. Parents can obtain a form at the school or download the form from our website.
2. Submit the following items with the application form:
— Copy of the student’s birth certificate
— Copy of the student’s immunization record
— 2 photos of the student
— Stamped addressed Envelope
— $40 registration fee (collected upon submission of the application form)
Note: Whether or not the application is successful, the registration fee will not be refunded.
Our school will arrange an interview for all applicants, and parents must accompany their child to participate in the interview.
Date: November 16, 2019 (Saturday)
Time: Parents will be notified of the time of their child’s interview by mail in early November
1. Applicant has a sibling currently enrolled in the school or is a graduate
2. Students applying for whole-day classes will be given priority depending on the actual needs of the family
4.Release of admission results
1. Parents will be notified of the results on or before December 20 2019.
2. Student on the waiting list will be notified individually when there is a vacancy.
Date: January 16-18, 20202.
Register in person on the registration date and submit the following documents:
a. Registration fee (whole-day class: HK$1,570; half-day class: HK$970)
b. If a student withdraws after the registration fee has been paid, the registration fee will not be refunded.
* If the registration procedures (including fee payment) is not completed within the period, the reserved school place will be considered forfeited.
6.Books and school uniform
Complete the following procedures in early May:
a. Pay books and miscellaneous fees (signed consent)
b.Order school uniform